Backwell C of E Junior School are looking for an inspiring Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their growing, happy and successful school, from January 2019. This full time, temporary, position is for 12 months or earlier when their Maternity Leaver returns to work.
Backwell C of E Junior School is 2 form entry and is strongly committed to the community it serves. This post offers an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive team dedicated to ‘making a difference’ at an exciting time. Federated with West Leigh Infant School, both schools have been judged as Outstanding by Ofsted and joined the Lighthouse Schools Partnership (a Multi Academy Trust) in February 2018.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- Commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- A passion for Primary Learning
- A very strong understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
We can offer you:
- A fabulous working environment with children who really want to learn
- A friendly and successful school
- A growing school with a dedicated and hard working staff
- Opportunities to work across the phases both within the Junior and Infant setting
- Excellent CPD opportunities
School visits are encouraged; to arrange a visit please contact the School Office.
Please apply for the position using the LSP Teacher Job Application Form. Click here to read the Person Specification criteria. Further details are available from the School Office on 01275 462632 or e-mail email@example.com where completed electronic applications should be returned.
Closing date for applications : Friday 26th October 2018 (Noon).
The Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in our community to share this commitment. Any appointment will be subject to full enhanced DBS checks (including Barred List Information) and satisfactory references.