Classroom Teacher in Upper KS2 School: St Peter’s Church of England Primary School Hours: Full Time Contract: Permanent contract from 1st September 2019. Salary: TMS/UPS
The governors wish to appoint an excellent primary practitioner for upper KS2 (Years Y5 – Y6) for September 2019. You should enjoy teaching across the primary range and have excellent subject knowledge so that you can extend our most able but also meet the needs of those who are vulnerable.
St Peter’s is a Teaching School, has a clear pedagogy and high expectations of all members of our school community. We seek to ensure that teaching and learning is of the highest quality and use lesson study to enable reflective practice and dialogue. It is a welcoming inclusive school with a strong Christian ethos. We are 630 place primary with beautiful buildings set in lovely green surroundings. St Peter’s is part of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership MAT.
We are looking a teacher who is:
- Passionate about making a difference to all children;
- Able to create exceptional, challenging learning experiences for our children so that we ensure the best provision for all;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated with a commitment to progress their career in teaching;
- An effective team member who are able to work closely with colleagues and keen to help us establish our vision for excellence;
- Willing to take on leadership of a curriculum areas and help us ensure exceptional delivery of our exciting Curriculum;
- A positive person who enjoys working in an environment where we are aiming to develop and improve; Resilient and enjoys celebrating success amongst children and staff.
- Have recent experience of working successfully in Upper KS2 and are willing to teach anywhere in the school over time.
St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will need to satisfy the requirements of DBS, two satisfactory references and qualifications check.
As part of our rigorous interview process candidates will be expected to bring children’s books/learning to show and discuss learning over time.
Click here to view an Application Pack.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 14th February at noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 14th February afternoon
Interviews: Tuesday 26 th February 2019