The LSP provides some core services directly to its members, some further services are contracted in and on some issues member schools may purchase a service in addition to the core offer. .
The following are paid for from the core services charge (top slice)
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Finance Manager, HR Manager, HR assistant, Payroll and Pensions Administrator, Estates, H&S Compliance Officer
- Legal and accountancy services
- Financial Software & IT Licences
- Health and Safety
- Management of capital projects
- Admissions service
- Education Welfare
- Behaviour Support, SEN advice
- Governance support
The core services charge also funds the provision of a CPD leader, a CPD administration assistant and the employment of a advisory teacher on behaviour and engagement.
- Capital projects are funded by the Education Funding Agency. As a Trust with more than 3,000 pupils LSP receives a Capital Funding Allocation. For 2017/18 this is in excess of £750,000.
- The Trust is responsible for planning so that buildings are maintained and improved using this income and other formula capital.