School Administration Support - East Harptree and Ubley
School Administration Support
Salary: JG4 SCP 7-11 (£20,092 - £21,748)
Hours: 12 hours per week, across Monday to Friday, term time only, but working hours are flexible
Contract Type: Fixed Term to cover sickness absence.
The Collaboration of East Harptree and Ubley Primary Schools is seeking an organised and efficient school administrator to provide administrative and financial support to cover long term absence to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good attention to detail and be organised and self-motivated
- Have good GCSE results (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Ideally have experience working in Education and Finance
- Be able to work to confidently under pressure and to deadlines
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally have experience of ParentPay or similar outline payment system
Experience of PS Financials or another financial management system in an education setting would be desirable.
Flexibility will be required with the need to travel between the two schools, although there may also be the opportunity to sometimes work remotely from home if this suits the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the above post then please call the schools for an informal chat with Jane Bailey, Head Teacher, before submitting your application.
Please find below the job description and application form.
Please email your application form to: email@example.com