Financial & Core Services
We provide a range of services directly to our schools. Some further services are contracted in and, on some issues, member schools may purchase a service in addition to the core offer.
The following are examples of services that are funded from the core services charge:
- School Improvement support
- Centre of Professional Development
- Financial, HR & Procurement support
- Legal and accountancy services
- Financial Software & IT Licences
- Health and Safety Competent Advisor Service
- Management of capital projects
- Admissions service
- Education Welfare
- Behaviour Support, SEN advice
- Governance support
Full details of the Core Services Charge are available on request.